Blog ini mampu menghasilkan hingga 1.000.000 per bulan hanya dengan share link dengan adf.ly. Mau???
 
Home » » How Could I Support My Self To Study And Work?

How Could I Support My Self To Study And Work?

Tuesday, December 6, 2011 | 0 comments

For us who may already be saturated with the life of the study (school, college), work and sometimes we feel are at saturation point, we seemed to have no zest for life, that's bad guys!

What should we do to overcome the saturation?

There are many things we can do to make us excited again, the first and I'll sort you can follow these steps, the first thing you have to do and get your spirit to study and work:

How to cope with boredom?

To overcome the saturation you should try to do something other than your routine, you may be able to do the refreshing or walking aroun with any body, tour friend, family, girl friend, boy friend, anyone. no street alone because it will only make you menghayal not clear and I be sure you will not be able to enjoy your vacation.

Hate any body?

Yup, some people think that it's not good to hate people, but to me it could be a supporter. Hating someone could make me think to much better than that person, reassure yourself that people would be jealous of your success.
As I have already done this, I am successful because I learned from hatred and emotion. The first time I know the computer, I was called stupid. Then I think I should be more betterof him, I should be smarter. Now if i want to destroy the person that I can only damage the system that belongs in the office but i don't and never done. Poor him, he has a family.

Think about your future!

You work or study must have had a goal, remember your goal to give the spirit back. Imagine the success you will achieve. remember no one can succeed without a dream. The desire and passion aka arise from dreams for the future.

What is the best motivation For Study?

think of your family, for my family is top priority in life. Frankly weeks to learn the best motivation is the family. Think of the sacrifices that have been done by your parents and your family to another. You have to think to repay, although they would not ever been posible to repay your parents. you can just because they exist in this world.

Cara download di adsenfe.blogspot.com

Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | ArhyT503 Copyright © 2011. Online World - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by ArhyT503
Proudly powered by Blogger